Monday, May 10, 2010

4 days of dinner!

Tuesday- Ham, Broccoli, Zucchini and Pasta
Wednesday- Chicken/Spinach Enchilada Casserole, rice and black beans
Thursday- Eggplant over Angel hair& broccoli
Friday- Healthy Grilled cheese/turkey and Veggies. (carrots or salad)


Grocery list:

Ham/ other ground meat 16oz
Broccoli one heads
Pasta 1/2lb of penne or bowtie
One zucchini
Shallot 1/4 cup
Green enchilada sauce, two large cans for a 9x13 dish,10ish servings one can for 2-3.
Corn tortillas 12 pack( double if making it for 9x13 dish)
1lbGround chicken or three large breast
Eggplant(I get it form Trader Joe's, frozen and breaded)
1/2 package of angle hair
Small bag of Spinach
Cheddar or mex cheese 16oz
Black beans can(I get the black bean and salsa from Trader Joe's)
Rice 1 cup
Tomato sauce 1 8oz can
Onions (red)
Mexican spices mix( or cumin, garlic salt, chill power, paprika, cayenne power is very hot so just a lil)
Favorite Red pasta sauce(we love bertolli)
Tomato 2 roma
8 slices of Whole Wheat bread,
4 slices of your fav cheese, I use reduce fat swiss,
4 to 8 slices of turkey lunch meat or 1 of can chicken breast.
Bag of Sun chips or fav chips
Veggies (my family loves broccoli, edamame's and carrots, always that on hand) And salad fixin's if you want to do salad.
Parmesan chee
se 1/2.
Pepper
olive oil
I always have some kind of fruit I give to my 3 yr old. and I.




2 comments: